Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lorenzo presents new book in Barcelona

The reigning World Champion discussed the Rossi/Stoner incident from Jerez, the future third round at Estoril and the 2012 Yamaha M1 at the appearance of his new photo-based book on Wednesday.

Different to the biography available about the 2010 MotoGP World Champion three years ago, his new book recounts his career through the medium of photos, with some 400 having been chosen from a collection of more than 1,000. The majority of the photos were taken by well-known photographer Mirco Lazzari, with the BBC’s Matthew Roberts having written the supplementary captions which annotate each picture.

http://motogp-f1-races.blogspot.com/

“I think there’s still a lot for my fans to know about me and this book has a lot of images inside it that they will never have seen before,” said Lorenzo. “We’ll see in the future if there are more things to narrate, I think there will be, and we still have a long time in which we can achieve many more things.”

Fielding questions from eager reporters at the press conference which accompanied the open of the book, Lorenzo spoke on a range of topics counting that of his time alongside Valentino Rossi in the Yamaha box.

“Valentino has been a very significant rival in my MotoGP career, a very tough one, but I admiration all rivals in the same manner and as generation and I don’t idolise anyone,” said Lorenzo. “All the riders who line up on the preliminary grid are capable of beating you on any given day. I don’t give any greater or lesser significance to Valentino than I do to any other rider.”

view this : perry scales, chicago movers, texas coatings ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive