Saturday, December 19, 2009

Djokovic To Shorten Schedule in 2010

Djokovic NewsIt seems that Novak Djokovic is listening to our podcast and heard our advice that if he wants to take his game to the next level he will have to shorten his schedule. Djokovic’s camp has knocked some sense into the world No. 3 and has got him thinking less green and more long term.

The Serb will miss both the Brisbane and Sydney events in early January and will only use the exhibition in Kooyong as his sole Australian Open preparatory event.

“This season was particularly special for all of us because it brought more commitment tournament,” he said. “I’ve played very solid on most of the events I played, quarter-finals or better. It’s not that I’ve played too many tournaments. I had, next to the 18 tournaments that are counting as a ranking tournaments, a couple more… one of them my hometown tournament which I couldn’t miss.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive